It’s not about being skinny….
It’s about being FIT and Healthy!
With the ability to approach fitness in many different ways, Kristin creates balanced and fun workouts that meet each client’s individual needs, wants, and goals. One session could include Yoga, Pilates, Stability Ball, BOSU, Strength Training, and Cardio. It is also possible to spend one session focusing on one specific type of training.
On the days when Kristin is not training you, you will have the added benefit of accessing ACEfit.com to guide you through your daily workouts. This website enables you to continue your health and fitness regime without Kristin present.
Kristin comes packed with all of the necessary fitness equipment, so you don’t have to worry about providing anything except your willingness to get fit. Since focusing on the client’s own body rather than machines, a client is able to train anywhere, and is not dependent on being in a specific place with specific equipment.
Kristin begins building a relationship with YOU by interviewing YOU about YOUR goals and by discussing the benefits of using her as YOUR personal trainer.
- Kristin’s clients are free to schedule as many sessions per week as they would like.
- Sessions can be private (one on one) or may include as many “workout buddies” as each client chooses.
- Kristin is happy to train both men and women.
- Sessions can be at a client’s own home or at another venue.
- Kristin is passionate about living the best life possible, and believes being a fit and healthy individual is critical in doing so!
The benefits of each type of fitness
- Increasing Flexibility
- Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons
- Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body
- Complete Detoxification
- Excellent toning of the muscles
- Develops Core Strength
- Adaptable to Many Fitness Levels and Needs
- Creates Strength Without Bulk
- Increases Flexibility
- Whole-Body Fitness
Stability Ball Benefits:
1. Proper Alignment
Using the ball during training will utilize many additional muscles to maintain stability and balance/ The dynamic movements during exercise will improve the natural motor reflexes of the body as different muscles are utilized in movement, especially the ones that are not usually used. The challenge posed by the ball is to maintain balance. As one aims to get the proper balance, the alignment of the body parts is also improved.
2. Great Abs
For people working out to achieve great abs, the stability ball can definitely target the abdominal areas. The abs and the back muscles are simultaneously worked.
3. Muscle Strength and Endurance
The stability ball can help in alleviating back pain and preventing pain in the future. As all the major muscle groups are exercised, tone, strength and endurance are improved. Flexibility and balance are improved.
4. Core Stability
The major muscles that helps stabilize and support all of your body movements are made up of the back and the deep abdominal muscles. With the ball, no matter how deep or into the core these muscles are, they are still exercised. This is something only the ball can guarantee.
The ball is a good companion during stretching exercises. With this, you can easily move into and move out of different stretching positions.
6. Losing Weight
Any exercise that strengthens your muscles will help to reduce body fat. With regular exercise using the stability ball, weight loss is an added bonus.
- Helps to strengthen your lower body, more specifically your leg muscles, lower back and glutes.
- Helps you to achieve amazing balance
- Especially useful for sport-specific training that requires a lot of balance and lower body strength.
- Helps build endurance and great for cardio
- Depending on the types of exercises that you do it can be great for toning, strengthening and building muscle
Strength Training Benefits:
- Protects bone health and muscle mass
- Makes you stronger and fitter
- Helps to develop better body mechanics
- Plays a role in disease prevention
- Boosts energy levels and improves mood
- Translates to more calories burned
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Protects Against Disease
- Aids Weight Loss
- Improves Mood
Contact Kristin today! Make YOURSELF a priority!